Saturday 29 November 2014

Stitched In Time!

P1000287

from the sewing machines this week…

  • 7 shepherds
  • 7 angels
  • 7 elf costumes
  • 3 stars
  • 4 robins
  • 1 lamb
  • a named teddy sweatshirt
  • a named mouse sweatshirt

plus a load of brown fabric to go into school to make camel humps and bodies [the heads were in the cupboard, but without the rest of the costumes] The elf tunics helped use up lots of the felt stash.

P1000289P1000291

“When I get to heaven, do you think I could work in the sewing room where they make the angel robes?” I asked Bob. He said he thinks that in heaven, the robes will not wear out. But he suggested that when I arrive at the pearly gates, perhaps I should put my name on a list for a Sewing Masterclass with Bezalel and Oholiab [Exodus 31], and Dorcas [Acts 9]

P1000288

I am seriously reconsidering my decision to make the sewing machines and the kettle the last things to pack.

If I packed the machines now, then I can justifiably refuse any more requests for stitching can’t I?

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh, a craft group in heaven!!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an impressive sewing output this week, Vee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wouldn't be able to resist.........
    Well done, the stash is getting down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, you are a machine!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEASE make angel robes in heaven,Angela..
    I'll be naked otherwise!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does that mean I have to get there ahead of you??

      Delete
    2. If you're don't, I'll be the one hiding behind another angel.
      Jane x

      Delete
  6. You are a marvel. Schools in Leicester are going to miss you very much ( and not just for your sewing skills) x

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!