[Gratuitous picture of motorbike* to keep Bob happy]
Picture of jolly fine British actor who has kept many of us happy over Christmas. Hugh Bonneville has been everywhere on our TV screens these past few weeks…
- down at Downton Abbey
- up in Notting Hill
- with Ben Hur in Jerusalem
- with Miss Marple in Gossington
and other places in between [I thought I spotted him in something Dickensian too] No excuse for anyone saying “Who’s Hugh?” – this clever chap is positively ubiquitous.
- please don’t tell me about the Downton Abbey ‘special’ as I haven’t watched my recording yet [I am at Cornerstones, and won't see it till I get back to the midlands]
- does this mean they will show “Diary Of a Nobody” again soon? It was utterly brilliant!
- if he had stuck to his original career plan [the Anglican priesthood, following his Theology Degree at Cambridge] would he have been a bishop by now, do you think?!
[**this is a Triumph Bonneville- we live near the Triumph HQ!]