Tuesday 20 September 2011

Utterly Overwhelmed

bletchley park memorial

One truly amazing day – Bob brought me breakfast in bed as a special treat, and then we went to Bletchley Park, and then after all that, he took me out for a special meal in the evening.

I am still trying to take it all in – the whole experience was utterly amazing, and way beyond anything I had imagined.

You will have to wait for more information until I have sorted out all our photos and got my composure back. I am seesawing between two extremes – silent, gob-smacked-ness, and incoherent excited gibbering!

5 comments:

  1. What a fab day, I'm really looking forward to reading all about it!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm sure it was fabulous! Hope you'll survive the ecstacy, and we'll be waiting for the debrief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I'm glad you are treated to such things. You are a blessing to so many!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to hearing all about it - it sounds like one of those days you will remember for the rest of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad it was as wonderful as you had hoped.

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!